Lanwades Hall is a beautiful wedding venue in Suffolk's rich countryside, which has welcomed King Edward VII as a guest offering privacy and exclusivity where you can hold your event.
Its beautiful entrance, flanked by mirrored gate houses with striking wrought-iron gates gives an idea of what is about to come: a grand mansion, sitting proudly at the end of a sweeping tree-lined driveway. This makes for stunning wedding photos!!!
Some of the features includes:
- 4 state rooms. Exclusive use of them all.
- Stunning mullioned and transomed windows with moulded limestone frames
- Original oak panelling and joinery
- Open stone fireplace
- Private gardens and parkland
- Playground for kids
- Sunken garden
- Terrace, Parking, Woods and much more...
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!