I love shooting weddings at South Farm. It is run so well and There is so much scope for wedding photography. Here is what they have to say about it.
- Exclusive use of our unique wedding venue and gardens in their entirety for your wedding or celebration
- Family run, friendly and dedicated team on hand to ensure your big day is perfectly tailored to your exact requirements
- A stunning range of ceremony and reception options including the spectacular Tudor Barn, beautiful garden Summerhouse, intimate Drawing Room and lovely Old Dairy
- Outstanding food, widely acclaimed, largely organic and home grown with extensive menu choices and flexibility
- Expansive small-holding with gorgeous rare-breed animals, a charming collection of Romany Caravans, and our very own authentic Thai Tuk-Tuk amongst just some of the lovely features to enjoy
Farmhouse, Barns & Gardens
The beautiful Farmhouse borders a barnyard of listed timber framed barns, all lovingly restored and home to our friendly rare-breed farm animals. Idyllic gardens of 20 acres encircle the buildings, giving way to an organic smallholding, nature reserve and woodland.
A Family Affair
Over 40 years the Paxman family have turned South Farm into an Eco-friendly family run enterprise. Combining a perfect setting with superb catering, year round home grown produce, flexible service and complete privacy to create a truly intimate wedding venue.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!